Instructions for obtaining CME credit
The REI Week Speaker Sessions will be accredited for CME credit by The George Washington University Office of Continuing Education in the Health Professions. CME Certificates will be provided to registered attendees based upon verification of attendance via SMS text message and the completion of the online session evaluation.
How does this work?
- A unique session code will be announced at the conclusion of the webinar.
- You will text the session code to (202) 902-9966 and receive a text message reply confirming your attendance has been recorded.
- After texting the session code, you can access the session evaluation and claim CE credit via your pending activities log.
Recommendation: Save the number (202) 902-9966 in your cell phone contacts list so that you can easily identify the number for future attendance texting.
Please note: To claim CME credit for participating in the speaker sessions, you must have an EthosCE learner account with a registered mobile number. We strongly recommend that you update your account and register your mobile number before the webinar.
If you would like to receive CME credit for attending the speaker sessions, please follow the instructions below to create/update your EthosCE learner account and register your mobile number:
To create an EthosCE learner account
- Visit cme.smhs.gwu.edu.
- Click “Register” in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Complete all required profile fields (marked with a red asterisk).
- Click “Create New Account” when complete.
To register your mobile number
- Click the “Mobile” tab.
- Enter your 10-digit mobile phone number (excluding any dashes, parentheses, or spaces) Do not exit this page!
- A confirmation code will be sent to your mobile phone.
- Enter the Confirmation Code.
- Click “Confirm Number” and click the “Save” button.
If you have questions or need additional assistance, please contact the CEHP Office at email@example.com